Anti-gravity technology has been around for decades, and there is much proof of that. One of the pioneers was Otis T. Carr, who was subjected to large amounts of ridicule and difficulty while pursuing his developments. If the release of this technology would completely wipe out the oil industry and collapse the monetary system, does that legitimize the suppression of it? Is our collective consciousness ready for technologies that would change our entire society?
Search This Blog
- Virgin Galactic Unveils New Suborbital Spaceplane
- What Is the Alcubierre Warp Drive?
- Solving the Puzzling Mystery of the Moons of Mars
- New Warp Drive Solutions for Faster-Than-Light Travel
- Brave Is Launching a Privacy-Focused Search Engine to Compete with Google
- Hubble Space Telescope Captures Immense Galaxy That Stretches 200,000 Light-Years Across
- Anti-Solar Panels Don’t Require Daylight to Generate Power
- Use of Anti-Aging Drug May Begin in a Few Years
- New Theory Concerning the Comet That Killed the Dinosaurs
- The Most Distant Object Ever Observed in Our Solar System
- Will Space Tourism Finally Bring an End to the Flat Earth Theory?
- What Are Extrasolar Planets?
- All Natural Non-Toxic Cancer Treatment Under Development
- Flying Saucers Were in the Planning Stage as Early as 1941
- More Secrets About Stonehenge Will Be Unveiled in the Future
Top Posts & Pages
Archive of Posts
- 7,756 hits