Anti-gravity technology has been around for decades, and there is much proof of that. One of the pioneers was Otis T. Carr, who was subjected to large amounts of ridicule and difficulty while pursuing his developments. If the release of this technology would completely wipe out the oil industry and collapse the monetary system, does that legitimize the suppression of it? Is our collective consciousness ready for technologies that would change our entire society?
Search This Blog
- Was Star Trek Based on a Secret Navy Space Program?
- News: Mars Life, Planet Nine, Moon Mysteries, Cancer Treatments, Telepathy, AI
- UFOs Are Real and We Have Debris
- Will the Proposed Space Force Be Used to Protect Us from Space Pirates?
- Suppressed Energy and Medical Technology
- Famous UFO Researcher Has Passed Away
- An Explanation of the Alcubierre-White Warp Drive
- Nikola Tesla and Flying Saucer Technology
- The Reality of Free Energy and Free Energy Devices
- Royal Raymond Rife and His Healing Technology
- Stargate Movie: Activation of the Great Stargate
- Was the Stargate SG-1 Show a Form of Soft Disclosure?
- The Key To Long Distance Space Travel
- The Suppression of Anti-Gravity Technology
- Cold Fusion & More: Breakthrough Energy Developments
Top Posts & Pages
Archive of Posts
- 3,679 hits