Anti-gravity technology has been around for decades, and there is much proof of that. One of the pioneers was Otis T. Carr, who was subjected to large amounts of ridicule and difficulty while pursuing his developments. If the release of this technology would completely wipe out the oil industry and collapse the monetary system, does that legitimize the suppression of it? Is our collective consciousness ready for technologies that would change our entire society?
Search This Blog
- U.S. Space Force Recruiting Video
- A Detailed Analysis of a Warp Drive Coil
- Scientists Continue to Work on Warp Drive Theories
- Bold New Theory Offered for Source of Tunguska Blast
- Nuclear Fusion Energy Solution May Come From Permanent Magnets
- What Will Space Tourism Be Like?
- The Lunar Landers for NASA’s next Trip Back to the Moon
- The Apollo 13 Space Emergency & Safe Return to Earth
- The New Space Race of the 2020’s
- NASA Plans to Establish Bases on the Moon and Mars
- People Who Predicted the Future with Stunning Accuracy
- Exoplanets: Nearby Super-Earth, Worlds with Two Suns
- Farewell to Einstein’s Theory of General Relativity?
- What Did NASA’s New Horizons Probe Discover Around Pluto?
- What Shape Is the Universe?
Top Posts & Pages
Archive of Posts
- 5,679 hits