Anti-gravity technology has been around for a long time. One of the pioneers was Otis T. Carr, who was a protege of Nikola Tesla according to an independent researcher. Carr and his team constructed a number of fully functional flying saucers in the late 1950s. His company, OTC Enterprises Inc. of Baltimore, Maryland, was ready to manufacture a flying saucer that was capable of traveling out into space. Before that could be accomplished, however, their laboratory was raided and forcibly shut down.
Search This Blog
- Use of Anti-Aging Drug May Begin in a Few Years
- New Theory Concerning the Comet That Killed the Dinosaurs
- The Most Distant Object Ever Observed in Our Solar System
- Will Space Tourism Finally Bring an End to the Flat Earth Theory?
- What Are Extrasolar Planets?
- All Natural Non-Toxic Cancer Treatment Under Development
- Flying Saucers Were in the Planning Stage as Early as 1941
- More Secrets About Stonehenge Will Be Unveiled in the Future
- The Clock Is Ticking on Some Big UFO Stories
- Russia’s Roswell Incident
- Navy Patents Suggest American Military Possesses Alien Technology
- C2C’s Top UFO Stories of 2020
- Interesting Radio Signal from Nearby Star
- Was an Extraterrestrial Message Received in a 1977 TV Broadcast?
- New Autonomous Aircraft Designed to Launch Small Satellites
Top Posts & Pages
Archive of Posts
- 7,359 hits