New research postulates that a particular kind of time travel might actually be possible, according to a recent report. This is because of a middle ground in mathematics that solves a major logical paradox in one model of time travel. This allows local free will within certain constraints.
Search This Blog
- What Would a Realistic Space Battle Look Like?
- Ancient Aliens: Wormholes & Space Travel
- The Mercury 7 Astronauts: NASA’s First Space Travelers
- Superhabitable Worlds in Our Galaxy
- UFO Crash Retrievals Are Now Going Mainstream
- Time Travel May Be Possible According to a New Study
- Did a Solar Flare Sink the Titanic?
- Making Nuclear Fusion Power a Reality
- The Big Bounce: An Alternative to the Big Bang Theory
- Rogue Planets That Float in Space Without a Sun
- The UK’s Most Spectacular UFO Photo
- New Luxury Prop Plane Boasts Speed of a Jet
- Stars with Many Habitable Planets
- UFO Technology: Limited Hangout vs. Full Disclosure
- Is UFO Secrecy Crumbling?
Top Posts & Pages
Archive of Posts
- 6,523 hits