A famous German engineer named George Klein, who was involved in the experimental construction of flying saucers from 1941 to 1945, said that “though many people believe the ‘flying saucers’ to be a postwar development, they were actually in the planning stage in German aircraft factories as early as 1941.” In one experiment, the flying saucer reached an altitude of 12,400 meters within 3 minutes and a speed of 2,200 kilometers per hour. According to Klein, by 1944 the Germans had already built three saucers for testing. These may have been the “foo” fighters that American pilots were reporting.
Search This Blog
- Use of Anti-Aging Drug May Begin in a Few Years
- New Theory Concerning the Comet That Killed the Dinosaurs
- The Most Distant Object Ever Observed in Our Solar System
- Will Space Tourism Finally Bring an End to the Flat Earth Theory?
- What Are Extrasolar Planets?
- All Natural Non-Toxic Cancer Treatment Under Development
- Flying Saucers Were in the Planning Stage as Early as 1941
- More Secrets About Stonehenge Will Be Unveiled in the Future
- The Clock Is Ticking on Some Big UFO Stories
- Russia’s Roswell Incident
- Navy Patents Suggest American Military Possesses Alien Technology
- C2C’s Top UFO Stories of 2020
- Interesting Radio Signal from Nearby Star
- Was an Extraterrestrial Message Received in a 1977 TV Broadcast?
- New Autonomous Aircraft Designed to Launch Small Satellites
Top Posts & Pages
Archive of Posts
- 7,397 hits