Search This Blog
- Use of Anti-Aging Drug May Begin in a Few Years
- New Theory Concerning the Comet That Killed the Dinosaurs
- The Most Distant Object Ever Observed in Our Solar System
- Will Space Tourism Finally Bring an End to the Flat Earth Theory?
- What Are Extrasolar Planets?
- All Natural Non-Toxic Cancer Treatment Under Development
- Flying Saucers Were in the Planning Stage as Early as 1941
- More Secrets About Stonehenge Will Be Unveiled in the Future
- The Clock Is Ticking on Some Big UFO Stories
- Russia’s Roswell Incident
- Navy Patents Suggest American Military Possesses Alien Technology
- C2C’s Top UFO Stories of 2020
- Interesting Radio Signal from Nearby Star
- Was an Extraterrestrial Message Received in a 1977 TV Broadcast?
- New Autonomous Aircraft Designed to Launch Small Satellites
Top Posts & Pages
Archive of Posts
- 7,397 hits
Tag Archives: anti-aging
Japanese scientists have discovered a mechanism that allows people to get rid of the so-called senescent cells and thus halts the aging process, with the possibility of administering a drug that can trigger this mechanism in 5-10 years, professor Makoto … Continue reading
The rapid expansion of the volume of scientific information suggests the eradication of all diseases and aging itself is not beyond the reach of modern medicine today. Futurists predict the eradication of all disease as well as aging itself. Valid … Continue reading
A clinical study which had the effect of reverse aging nine human subjects has been announced in a news article by the prestigious science journal Nature. The result of the study provides stunning corroboration of the testimonies of multiple insiders … Continue reading