Search This Blog
- Exoplanets: Nearby Super-Earth, Worlds with Two Suns
- Farewell to Einstein’s Theory of General Relativity?
- What Did NASA’s New Horizons Probe Discover Around Pluto?
- What Shape Is the Universe?
- Artificial Intelligence Can Solve Scientific Problems
- America’s Greatest Radionics Innovator
- The Jump Drive for Interstellar Travel
- Nuclear Fusion Startup Will Provide ‘Unlimited’ Energy
- Tic Tac UFOs & Secret Space Program
- Scientist Reportedly Comes Up With a Time Travel Equation
- Is an Anti-Aging Pill Within Reach?
- Richard Dolan: A History of Anti-Gravity Research
- Amazing UFOs in the 21st Century
- UFO Year in Review
- Artificial Intelligence & Nuclear Fusion Research
Top Posts & Pages
Archive of Posts
- 5,233 hits
Tag Archives: artificial intelligence
Over the last few decades, machine learning has revolutionized many sectors of society, with machines learning to drive cars, identify tumors and play chess – often surpassing their human counterparts. Now, a team of scientists have shown that machines can … Continue reading
Artificial intelligence (AI) could now speed the development of safe, clean and virtually limitless fusion energy for generating electricity. A major step in this direction is under way at the U.S. Department of Energy’s (DOE) Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory (PPPL) … Continue reading
Researchers are just beginning to experiment with blending modern AI and video games. How Artificial Intelligence Will Revolutionize the Way Video Games Are Developed and Played by Nick Statt | The Verge If you asked video game fans what an … Continue reading
Although artificial intelligence (AI) has many potential benefits, there are serious concerns about the safety and reliability of this technology. Therefore, we should be careful about what we allow to be controlled by AI technology. See the following articles: Self-Driving … Continue reading