Search This Blog
- Virgin Galactic Unveils New Suborbital Spaceplane
- What Is the Alcubierre Warp Drive?
- Solving the Puzzling Mystery of the Moons of Mars
- New Warp Drive Solutions for Faster-Than-Light Travel
- Brave Is Launching a Privacy-Focused Search Engine to Compete with Google
- Hubble Space Telescope Captures Immense Galaxy That Stretches 200,000 Light-Years Across
- Anti-Solar Panels Don’t Require Daylight to Generate Power
- Use of Anti-Aging Drug May Begin in a Few Years
- New Theory Concerning the Comet That Killed the Dinosaurs
- The Most Distant Object Ever Observed in Our Solar System
- Will Space Tourism Finally Bring an End to the Flat Earth Theory?
- What Are Extrasolar Planets?
- All Natural Non-Toxic Cancer Treatment Under Development
- Flying Saucers Were in the Planning Stage as Early as 1941
- More Secrets About Stonehenge Will Be Unveiled in the Future
Top Posts & Pages
Archive of Posts
- 7,756 hits
Tag Archives: galaxy
NGC 2336 is the quintessential galaxy — big, beautiful and blue — and it was captured in an image by the NASA/ESA Hubble Space Telescope. The barred spiral galaxy stretches an immense 200,000 light-years across and is located approximately 100 … Continue reading
New research indicates that the Milky Way Galaxy alone contains billions of potentially habitable planets — and that’s just one small part of the universe. The fascinating question of whether we are alone in the universe basically comes down to … Continue reading