Search This Blog
- Exoplanets: Nearby Super-Earth, Worlds with Two Suns
- Farewell to Einstein’s Theory of General Relativity?
- What Did NASA’s New Horizons Probe Discover Around Pluto?
- What Shape Is the Universe?
- Artificial Intelligence Can Solve Scientific Problems
- America’s Greatest Radionics Innovator
- The Jump Drive for Interstellar Travel
- Nuclear Fusion Startup Will Provide ‘Unlimited’ Energy
- Tic Tac UFOs & Secret Space Program
- Scientist Reportedly Comes Up With a Time Travel Equation
- Is an Anti-Aging Pill Within Reach?
- Richard Dolan: A History of Anti-Gravity Research
- Amazing UFOs in the 21st Century
- UFO Year in Review
- Artificial Intelligence & Nuclear Fusion Research
Top Posts & Pages
Archive of Posts
- 5,233 hits
Tag Archives: interstellar
The jump drive is a faster-than-light propulsion concept that is similar to the idea of teleportation over vast distances. This concept was first suggested in science fiction stories written by Isaac Asimov and Robert Heinlein. More recently, Dr. Takaaki Musha, … Continue reading
An innovative method of propulsion for interstellar space probes (although not as advanced as warp drive or nuclear fusion rockets) Scientist Invents New ‘Light Sail’ That Could Speed-Up Space Travel, Help Reach Closest Star to Sun by Tim Korso | … Continue reading
Practical interstellar travel over vast distances in a short period of time may be possible because all points in space are connected. How Quantum Entanglement May Be The Key To ‘Long Distance’ Space Travel by Arjun Walia | Collective Evolution … Continue reading