Search This Blog
- Exoplanets: Nearby Super-Earth, Worlds with Two Suns
- Farewell to Einstein’s Theory of General Relativity?
- What Did NASA’s New Horizons Probe Discover Around Pluto?
- What Shape Is the Universe?
- Artificial Intelligence Can Solve Scientific Problems
- America’s Greatest Radionics Innovator
- The Jump Drive for Interstellar Travel
- Nuclear Fusion Startup Will Provide ‘Unlimited’ Energy
- Tic Tac UFOs & Secret Space Program
- Scientist Reportedly Comes Up With a Time Travel Equation
- Is an Anti-Aging Pill Within Reach?
- Richard Dolan: A History of Anti-Gravity Research
- Amazing UFOs in the 21st Century
- UFO Year in Review
- Artificial Intelligence & Nuclear Fusion Research
Top Posts & Pages
Archive of Posts
- 5,233 hits
Tag Archives: nuclear fusion
An Australian fusion startup called HB11, a spin-off from the University of New South Wales, claims to have found a way to revolutionize current nuclear fusion technology, potentially laying the groundwork for a new era of power generation without running … Continue reading
Artificial intelligence (AI) could now speed the development of safe, clean and virtually limitless fusion energy for generating electricity. A major step in this direction is under way at the U.S. Department of Energy’s (DOE) Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory (PPPL) … Continue reading
A patent filed by the U.S. Navy claims to have developed a compact nuclear fusion reactor even though the designs for the reactor seemingly stretch the limits of science. The Navy’s Patent for a Compact Nuclear Fusion Reactor Is Wild … Continue reading
The US Navy has authorized the publication of a patent for a nuclear fusion reactor that can both generate enormous quantities of power and yet be small enough to be fitted on mobile platforms, including spacecraft. The patent’s publication supports … Continue reading