Search This Blog
- Roswell Crash Survivor: The Truth About the One That Walked Away
- Astronomers Spot the Most Distant Single Star Ever Seen
- CIA Specialist Reveals New Secrets of Area 51
- Ernest Shackleton’s Ship Endurance Found off Coast of Antarctica
- Archeologists Are Planning to Scan the Great Pyramid of Giza to See Every Hidden Chamber Inside
- Are Earthlike Planets Plentiful Throughout the Milky Way?
- In Search of Aliens: The Search for Bigfoot
- Transmedium UFOs – It’s Time for the Truth
- Lockheed Martin To Build Rocket To Retrieve Samples From Mars
- Could the Moon Ever Be Pushed from Orbit?
- Flying Cars: A Glimpse Into the Future
- Are Super-Earths Actually the Best Places to Search for ET?
- Magnetic Motors, Perpetual Motion & Fascinating Physics
- Uri Geller Says He Knows Where the Ark of the Covenant Is
- Astronomers Discover 70 New Rogue Exoplanets
Top Posts & Pages
Archive of Posts
- 10,565 hits
Tag Archives: relativity
With a fortuitous lineup of a massive cluster of galaxies, astronomers have discovered a single star across most of the entire observable universe. This is the farthest detection of a single star ever. The star may be up to 500 … Continue reading
Wormholes allow for travel between two distant locations across the space-time continuum. Some scientists believe that extraterrestrial beings may have already used them to travel to Earth in the distant past. The theory of relativity allows for the existence of … Continue reading
This seems far out, but there may be something to it, at least in theory. Back to the Future, For Real? Scientist Reportedly Comes Up With a ‘Time Travel Equation’ From Sputnik News As Professor Mallett explained, a circulating beam … Continue reading