Search This Blog
- Virgin Galactic Unveils New Suborbital Spaceplane
- What Is the Alcubierre Warp Drive?
- Solving the Puzzling Mystery of the Moons of Mars
- New Warp Drive Solutions for Faster-Than-Light Travel
- Brave Is Launching a Privacy-Focused Search Engine to Compete with Google
- Hubble Space Telescope Captures Immense Galaxy That Stretches 200,000 Light-Years Across
- Anti-Solar Panels Don’t Require Daylight to Generate Power
- Use of Anti-Aging Drug May Begin in a Few Years
- New Theory Concerning the Comet That Killed the Dinosaurs
- The Most Distant Object Ever Observed in Our Solar System
- Will Space Tourism Finally Bring an End to the Flat Earth Theory?
- What Are Extrasolar Planets?
- All Natural Non-Toxic Cancer Treatment Under Development
- Flying Saucers Were in the Planning Stage as Early as 1941
- More Secrets About Stonehenge Will Be Unveiled in the Future
Top Posts & Pages
Archive of Posts
- 7,756 hits
Tag Archives: Star Trek
The original Star Trek series introduced the concept of the “warp drive” for faster-than-light interstellar travel. Then, in 1994, a physicist by the name of Miguel Alcubierre proposed a solution of Einstein’s general relativity field equations that might, in theory, … Continue reading
According to this interesting article, the original Star Trek TV series created by Gene Roddenberry was based on classified information surrounding the development of a secret U.S. Navy space fleet with advanced capabilities. Therefore, Star Trek could be considered to … Continue reading