Search This Blog
- Are Super-Earths Actually the Best Places to Search for ET?
- Magnetic Motors, Perpetual Motion & Fascinating Physics
- Uri Geller Says He Knows Where the Ark of the Covenant Is
- Astronomers Discover 70 New Rogue Exoplanets
- Did Ancient Chinese Explore America Before Columbus?
- Did Ancient Egyptians Have Electricity?
- The Universe: Why Do UFOs Visit Earth & What Technologies Do They Use?
- Next Supervolcano Eruption Might Happen Without Warning
- Experiments Move Nuclear Fusion Closer to Reality for Space Travel
- Mammoths Still Roamed the Earth When Egypt’s Pyramids Were Being Built
- UFOs Disabled Weapons at Nuclear Facilities
- Nuking an Asteroid Might Save the World After All
- First Planet Found Outside of Our Milky Way Galaxy
- William Shatner Rockets to Space and Back on a Blue Origin Suborbital Flight
- Einstein May Have Examined Roswell UFO Wreckage
Top Posts & Pages
Archive of Posts
- 10,117 hits
Tag Archives: star
70 New Rogue Exoplanets Spotted by Astronomers by Christopher Plain | The Debrief 70 rogue exoplanets, or planets not bound to a host star, have been discovered wandering through the Milky Way galaxy. Described as a “breakthrough discovery,” the newly … Continue reading
Astronomers have announced evidence for a possible planet in another galaxy. This “exoplanet” would be much farther away than any of the thousands of others scientists have found in our Milky Way Galaxy. This planet candidate was identified with NASA’s … Continue reading
In a distant star system — a mere 1,300 light years away from Earth — researchers may have identified the first known planet to orbit three stars. Unlike our solar system, which consists of a solitary star, it is believed … Continue reading
A Very Interesting Radio Signal Was Just Detected Coming from Proxima Centauri by Matthew Cimone | Universe Today There’s a powerful scene in the movie “Contact” (one of my favs) where lead character Ellie Arroway is sitting among an array … Continue reading