For more than 60 years, NASA has known that the changes occurring in planetary weather patterns are completely natural and normal. In the year 1958, NASA first observed that changes in the solar orbit of the Earth, along with alterations to the Earth’s axial tilt, are both responsible for what climate scientists have called “warming” or “cooling.” The biggest factor affecting Earth’s climate is the Sun and Earth’s position and orientation relative to the Sun.
Search This Blog
- Are Super-Earths Actually the Best Places to Search for ET?
- Magnetic Motors, Perpetual Motion & Fascinating Physics
- Uri Geller Says He Knows Where the Ark of the Covenant Is
- Astronomers Discover 70 New Rogue Exoplanets
- Did Ancient Chinese Explore America Before Columbus?
- Did Ancient Egyptians Have Electricity?
- The Universe: Why Do UFOs Visit Earth & What Technologies Do They Use?
- Next Supervolcano Eruption Might Happen Without Warning
- Experiments Move Nuclear Fusion Closer to Reality for Space Travel
- Mammoths Still Roamed the Earth When Egypt’s Pyramids Were Being Built
- UFOs Disabled Weapons at Nuclear Facilities
- Nuking an Asteroid Might Save the World After All
- First Planet Found Outside of Our Milky Way Galaxy
- William Shatner Rockets to Space and Back on a Blue Origin Suborbital Flight
- Einstein May Have Examined Roswell UFO Wreckage
Top Posts & Pages
Archive of Posts
- 10,117 hits