Search This Blog
- Are Super-Earths Actually the Best Places to Search for ET?
- Magnetic Motors, Perpetual Motion & Fascinating Physics
- Uri Geller Says He Knows Where the Ark of the Covenant Is
- Astronomers Discover 70 New Rogue Exoplanets
- Did Ancient Chinese Explore America Before Columbus?
- Did Ancient Egyptians Have Electricity?
- The Universe: Why Do UFOs Visit Earth & What Technologies Do They Use?
- Next Supervolcano Eruption Might Happen Without Warning
- Experiments Move Nuclear Fusion Closer to Reality for Space Travel
- Mammoths Still Roamed the Earth When Egypt’s Pyramids Were Being Built
- UFOs Disabled Weapons at Nuclear Facilities
- Nuking an Asteroid Might Save the World After All
- First Planet Found Outside of Our Milky Way Galaxy
- William Shatner Rockets to Space and Back on a Blue Origin Suborbital Flight
- Einstein May Have Examined Roswell UFO Wreckage
Top Posts & Pages
Archive of Posts
- 10,117 hits
Category Archives: Video Reports
Coast to Coast AM Show – Researcher Charlotte Harris Rees discussed Asian maps dating as far back as 4,000 years ago that show the coastlines of the Americas. Picking up on the work of her father who collected these maps, … Continue reading
William Shatner, the alter ego of one of the most iconic space travelers ever, has completed his first real trip to space. The iconic 90-year-old actor best known for playing James T. Kirk, captain of the Starship Enterprise in the … Continue reading
SpaceX has obtained the contract for NASA’s Project Artemis Human Landing System for Moon exploration. After a long hiatus, NASA is ready to resume sending astronauts to the Moon. SpaceX has been selected to provide the lunar lander that will … Continue reading
Virgin Galactic’s first fully crewed spaceflight with two pilots and four mission specialists including Sir Richard Branson. Private spaceships are now a reality – at least for billionaires like Richard Branson. Space tourism is taking off! Source: Virgin Galactic Video
This video is about how the biological aging process can be slowed down or reversed and studies that support this possibility. It presents information about DNA and the genetic aspects of aging, the benefits of increasing NAD+ levels, and much … Continue reading
In 1969, NASA launched the Apollo 12 lunar landing mission, which set out to gather information about the Moon’s interior structure. Seismometers were placed at the landing site, and the Lunar Module’s ascent stage was later crashed into the Moon’s … Continue reading
This is an interview with Lt. Col. Thomas Bearden, a well-known free energy researcher. He speaks extensively about how it is possible to derive usable energy from the vacuum without violating any currently known laws of physics. He and others … Continue reading
Electric cars represent the future for automotive transportation; however, the main problem has been the development of a viable energy source. The introduction of solid state batteries will make electric vehicles much more feasible in terms of range, short charging … Continue reading
There are a number of mysteries associated with the Moon that suggest it is not a natural satellite of the Earth. Did an advanced extraterrestrial civilization engineer the Moon and put it into orbit around the Earth? Source: History Video
This video report briefly covers the theory that the Earth may be hollow and that there may even be another civilization within the Earth. Source: History Video
The VASIMR plasma rocket engine is capable of propelling a spacecraft to Mars in about 39 days. This advanced space propulsion system has been developed by the Ad Astra Rocket Company (AARC) headed by former NASA astronaut Dr. Franklin Chang … Continue reading
The original Star Trek series introduced the concept of the “warp drive” for faster-than-light interstellar travel. Then, in 1994, a physicist by the name of Miguel Alcubierre proposed a solution of Einstein’s general relativity field equations that might, in theory, … Continue reading