We now know that our genes can be altered to molecularly mimic a calorie-restricted diet known to double the lifespan and healthspan of all living forms of life. Thousands of scientific reports point to the fact it is now scientifically possible to prolong human life indefinitely. There is little question an anti-aging pill would put modern medicine out of business. The door is now open for an anti-aging pill that would dramatically reduce healthcare costs and prolong human life.
Search This Blog
- Are Super-Earths Actually the Best Places to Search for ET?
- Magnetic Motors, Perpetual Motion & Fascinating Physics
- Uri Geller Says He Knows Where the Ark of the Covenant Is
- Astronomers Discover 70 New Rogue Exoplanets
- Did Ancient Chinese Explore America Before Columbus?
- Did Ancient Egyptians Have Electricity?
- The Universe: Why Do UFOs Visit Earth & What Technologies Do They Use?
- Next Supervolcano Eruption Might Happen Without Warning
- Experiments Move Nuclear Fusion Closer to Reality for Space Travel
- Mammoths Still Roamed the Earth When Egypt’s Pyramids Were Being Built
- UFOs Disabled Weapons at Nuclear Facilities
- Nuking an Asteroid Might Save the World After All
- First Planet Found Outside of Our Milky Way Galaxy
- William Shatner Rockets to Space and Back on a Blue Origin Suborbital Flight
- Einstein May Have Examined Roswell UFO Wreckage
Top Posts & Pages
Archive of Posts
- 10,117 hits