Search This Blog
- Exoplanets: Nearby Super-Earth, Worlds with Two Suns
- Farewell to Einstein’s Theory of General Relativity?
- What Did NASA’s New Horizons Probe Discover Around Pluto?
- What Shape Is the Universe?
- Artificial Intelligence Can Solve Scientific Problems
- America’s Greatest Radionics Innovator
- The Jump Drive for Interstellar Travel
- Nuclear Fusion Startup Will Provide ‘Unlimited’ Energy
- Tic Tac UFOs & Secret Space Program
- Scientist Reportedly Comes Up With a Time Travel Equation
- Is an Anti-Aging Pill Within Reach?
- Richard Dolan: A History of Anti-Gravity Research
- Amazing UFOs in the 21st Century
- UFO Year in Review
- Artificial Intelligence & Nuclear Fusion Research
Top Posts & Pages
Archive of Posts
- 5,233 hits
Category Archives: General
Years ago, one of the world’s brightest physicists, Stephen Hawking predicted that quantum particles will slowly escape black holes, which went against Albert Einstein’s hypothesis that nothing can leave the gravity of these space objects. Fresh findings might confirm the … Continue reading
Over the last few decades, machine learning has revolutionized many sectors of society, with machines learning to drive cars, identify tumors and play chess – often surpassing their human counterparts. Now, a team of scientists have shown that machines can … Continue reading
This seems far out, but there may be something to it, at least in theory. Back to the Future, For Real? Scientist Reportedly Comes Up With a ‘Time Travel Equation’ From Sputnik News As Professor Mallett explained, a circulating beam … Continue reading
Researchers are just beginning to experiment with blending modern AI and video games. How Artificial Intelligence Will Revolutionize the Way Video Games Are Developed and Played by Nick Statt | The Verge If you asked video game fans what an … Continue reading
For more than 60 years, NASA has known that the changes occurring in planetary weather patterns are completely natural and normal. In the year 1958, NASA first observed that changes in the solar orbit of the Earth, along with alterations … Continue reading
In January 2017, all U.S. aircraft carriers were recalled to their home ports for unknown upgrades. There has been much speculation about what the carriers had been secretly equipped with given the growing threats posed by hypersonic cruise missiles against … Continue reading
Anti-gravity technology has been around for decades, and there is much proof of that. One of the pioneers was Otis T. Carr, who was subjected to large amounts of ridicule and difficulty while pursuing his developments. If the release of … Continue reading
Although artificial intelligence (AI) has many potential benefits, there are serious concerns about the safety and reliability of this technology. Therefore, we should be careful about what we allow to be controlled by AI technology. See the following articles: Self-Driving … Continue reading