Search This Blog
- Apollo 11 UFO Encounter Covered Up
- Dr. Steven Greer: Apollo 11 Did Go to the Moon, but Some of the Footage Was Fake
- Is There a Vitamin Cure for Macular Degeneration?
- The Karl Marx of Physics
- The Number of Earth-Like Planets in the Universe
- Was Star Trek Based on a Secret Navy Space Program?
- UFOs Are Real and We Have Debris
- Will the Proposed Space Force Be Used to Protect Us from Space Pirates?
- Suppressed Energy and Medical Technology
- Famous UFO Researcher Has Passed Away
- An Explanation of the Alcubierre-White Warp Drive
- Nikola Tesla and Flying Saucer Technology
- The Reality of Free Energy and Free Energy Devices
- Royal Raymond Rife and His Healing Technology
- Stargate Movie: Activation of the Great Stargate
Top Posts & Pages
Archive of Posts
- 3,823 hits
Category Archives: General
Perhaps the primary cause of physics losing its way is the deification of Albert Einstein. By conducting thought experiments instead of real experiments, he came up with flawed theories such as General Relativity and Special Relativity that make no physical … Continue reading
Anti-gravity technology has been around for decades, and there is much proof of that. One of the pioneers was Otis T. Carr, who was subjected to large amounts of ridicule and difficulty while pursuing his developments. If the release of … Continue reading
Although artificial intelligence (AI) has many potential benefits, there are serious concerns about the safety and reliability of this technology. Therefore, we should be careful about what we allow to be controlled by AI technology. See the following articles: Self-Driving … Continue reading