The Israeli spoon bender is no stranger to making ‘out there’ claims, as evidenced by this most recent example. The golden chest believed to have held the stone tablets on which the Ten Commandments were inscribed, the Ark remains one of the most sought-after and mystifying religious artifacts in history. Now Uri Geller believes that he has figured out where it is and he intends to go and find it.
Search This Blog
- Roswell Crash Survivor: The Truth About the One That Walked Away
- Astronomers Spot the Most Distant Single Star Ever Seen
- CIA Specialist Reveals New Secrets of Area 51
- Ernest Shackleton’s Ship Endurance Found off Coast of Antarctica
- Archeologists Are Planning to Scan the Great Pyramid of Giza to See Every Hidden Chamber Inside
- Are Earthlike Planets Plentiful Throughout the Milky Way?
- In Search of Aliens: The Search for Bigfoot
- Transmedium UFOs – It’s Time for the Truth
- Lockheed Martin To Build Rocket To Retrieve Samples From Mars
- Could the Moon Ever Be Pushed from Orbit?
- Flying Cars: A Glimpse Into the Future
- Are Super-Earths Actually the Best Places to Search for ET?
- Magnetic Motors, Perpetual Motion & Fascinating Physics
- Uri Geller Says He Knows Where the Ark of the Covenant Is
- Astronomers Discover 70 New Rogue Exoplanets
Top Posts & Pages
Archive of Posts
- 10,568 hits