For more than 60 years, NASA has known that the changes occurring in planetary weather patterns are completely natural and normal. In the year 1958, NASA first observed that changes in the solar orbit of the Earth, along with alterations to the Earth’s axial tilt, are both responsible for what climate scientists have called “warming” or “cooling.” The biggest factor affecting Earth’s climate is the Sun and Earth’s position and orientation relative to the Sun.
Search This Blog
- Massive Collection of UFO Files to Be Cataloged
- Case for Planet Nine Strengthens
- Is There Life on Mars Today? Was Life Detected There in 1976?
- Patent Filed for a Compact Fusion Reactor
- Age Reversal in Secret Space Programs
- Newly Discovered “Co-Orbital Objects” Could Be Extraterrestrial Probes Watching Us
- Warp Drives Are Starting to Be Taken Seriously
- Artificial Intelligence and Video Games
- The True Cause of Climate Change
- UFO Revelations & More
- US Aircraft Carriers May Now Be Protected by Electromagnetic Shields
- Secret Space Program: Real Evidence
- Apollo 11 UFO Encounter Covered Up
- Dr. Steven Greer: Apollo 11 Did Go to the Moon, but Some of the Footage Was Fake
- Is There a Vitamin Cure for Macular Degeneration?
Top Posts & Pages
Archive of Posts
- 4,057 hits