For more than 60 years, NASA has known that the changes occurring in planetary weather patterns are completely natural and normal. In the year 1958, NASA first observed that changes in the solar orbit of the Earth, along with alterations to the Earth’s axial tilt, are both responsible for what climate scientists have called “warming” or “cooling.” The biggest factor affecting Earth’s climate is the Sun and Earth’s position and orientation relative to the Sun.
Search This Blog
- The Direct Fusion Drive for Fast Interplanetary Travel
- Ancient Aliens: Atlantis in Antarctica
- There’s a 95% Chance of an Earth-Like Planet Within 20 Light Years
- Man Invents An Electric System That Charges Itself
- A Rare Asteroid Worth $10,000 Quadrillion
- Ancient Aliens: The Hollow Moon
- What Would a Realistic Space Battle Look Like?
- Ancient Aliens: Wormholes & Space Travel
- The Mercury 7 Astronauts: NASA’s First Space Travelers
- Superhabitable Worlds in Our Galaxy
- UFO Crash Retrievals Are Now Going Mainstream
- Time Travel May Be Possible According to a New Study
- Did a Solar Flare Sink the Titanic?
- Making Nuclear Fusion Power a Reality
- The Big Bounce: An Alternative to the Big Bang Theory
Top Posts & Pages
Archive of Posts
- 6,788 hits