For more than 60 years, NASA has known that the changes occurring in planetary weather patterns are completely natural and normal. In the year 1958, NASA first observed that changes in the solar orbit of the Earth, along with alterations to the Earth’s axial tilt, are both responsible for what climate scientists have called “warming” or “cooling.” The biggest factor affecting Earth’s climate is the Sun and Earth’s position and orientation relative to the Sun.
Search This Blog
- Otis Carr Invented Anti-Gravity Spacecraft That Could Fly To The Moon
- Researchers Say They’ve Reversed Ageing in Human Cells by 30 Years
- Tech Start-Up Seeks to Bring Back ‘Woolly Mammoth’
- James Webb Space Telescope Shows Big Bang Didn’t Happen
- Roswell Crash Survivor: The Truth About the One That Walked Away
- Astronomers Spot the Most Distant Single Star Ever Seen
- CIA Specialist Reveals New Secrets of Area 51
- Ernest Shackleton’s Ship Endurance Found off Coast of Antarctica
- Archeologists Are Planning to Scan the Great Pyramid of Giza to See Every Hidden Chamber Inside
- Are Earthlike Planets Plentiful Throughout the Milky Way?
- In Search of Aliens: The Search for Bigfoot
- Transmedium UFOs – It’s Time for the Truth
- Lockheed Martin To Build Rocket To Retrieve Samples From Mars
- Could the Moon Ever Be Pushed from Orbit?
- Flying Cars: A Glimpse Into the Future
Top Posts & Pages
Archive of Posts
- 10,935 hits