For more than 60 years, NASA has known that the changes occurring in planetary weather patterns are completely natural and normal. In the year 1958, NASA first observed that changes in the solar orbit of the Earth, along with alterations to the Earth’s axial tilt, are both responsible for what climate scientists have called “warming” or “cooling.” The biggest factor affecting Earth’s climate is the Sun and Earth’s position and orientation relative to the Sun.
Search This Blog
- Anti-Solar Panels Don’t Require Daylight to Generate Power
- Use of Anti-Aging Drug May Begin in a Few Years
- New Theory Concerning the Comet That Killed the Dinosaurs
- The Most Distant Object Ever Observed in Our Solar System
- Will Space Tourism Finally Bring an End to the Flat Earth Theory?
- What Are Extrasolar Planets?
- All Natural Non-Toxic Cancer Treatment Under Development
- Flying Saucers Were in the Planning Stage as Early as 1941
- More Secrets About Stonehenge Will Be Unveiled in the Future
- The Clock Is Ticking on Some Big UFO Stories
- Russia’s Roswell Incident
- Navy Patents Suggest American Military Possesses Alien Technology
- C2C’s Top UFO Stories of 2020
- Interesting Radio Signal from Nearby Star
- Was an Extraterrestrial Message Received in a 1977 TV Broadcast?
Top Posts & Pages
Archive of Posts
- 7,421 hits