The latest in a series of bizarre Navy patents isn’t just for a revolutionary reactor that could power cities, but also potentially a craft. This patent is for a compact fusion reactor that could pump out absolutely incredible amounts of power in a small space — maybe even in a craft or an aerospace vehicle. Nuclear fusion has long been considered the ‘Holy Grail’ of power generation by many scientists.
Search This Blog
- Otis Carr Invented Anti-Gravity Spacecraft That Could Fly To The Moon
- Researchers Say They’ve Reversed Ageing in Human Cells by 30 Years
- Tech Start-Up Seeks to Bring Back ‘Woolly Mammoth’
- James Webb Space Telescope Shows Big Bang Didn’t Happen
- Roswell Crash Survivor: The Truth About the One That Walked Away
- Astronomers Spot the Most Distant Single Star Ever Seen
- CIA Specialist Reveals New Secrets of Area 51
- Ernest Shackleton’s Ship Endurance Found off Coast of Antarctica
- Archeologists Are Planning to Scan the Great Pyramid of Giza to See Every Hidden Chamber Inside
- Are Earthlike Planets Plentiful Throughout the Milky Way?
- In Search of Aliens: The Search for Bigfoot
- Transmedium UFOs – It’s Time for the Truth
- Lockheed Martin To Build Rocket To Retrieve Samples From Mars
- Could the Moon Ever Be Pushed from Orbit?
- Flying Cars: A Glimpse Into the Future
Top Posts & Pages
Archive of Posts
- 10,936 hits