The latest in a series of bizarre Navy patents isn’t just for a revolutionary reactor that could power cities, but also potentially a craft. This patent is for a compact fusion reactor that could pump out absolutely incredible amounts of power in a small space — maybe even in a craft or an aerospace vehicle. Nuclear fusion has long been considered the ‘Holy Grail’ of power generation by many scientists.
Search This Blog
- The Big Bounce: An Alternative to the Big Bang Theory
- Rogue Planets That Float in Space Without a Sun
- The UK’s Most Spectacular UFO Photo
- New Luxury Prop Plane Boasts Speed of a Jet
- Stars with Many Habitable Planets
- UFO Technology: Limited Hangout vs Full Disclosure
- Is UFO Secrecy Crumbling?
- A Super-Heavy Launch Vehicle Is Not Needed for Manned Moon Missions
- Revelations Concerning UFOs Not Made on This Earth
- The Astonishing Story of the Tunguska Event
- An Asteroid Impact Killed the Dinosaurs According to New Study
- US Government Grants Patents for an Anti-Gravity Craft
- Ocean Worlds Within Our Galaxy
- “Mirror Image” of the Earth and Sun Discovered
- Was an Anti-Gravity Vehicle Invented in the 1950s?
Top Posts & Pages
Archive of Posts
- 6,401 hits