The latest in a series of bizarre Navy patents isn’t just for a revolutionary reactor that could power cities, but also potentially a craft. This patent is for a compact fusion reactor that could pump out absolutely incredible amounts of power in a small space — maybe even in a craft or an aerospace vehicle. Nuclear fusion has long been considered the ‘Holy Grail’ of power generation by many scientists.
Search This Blog
- Massive Collection of UFO Files to Be Cataloged
- Case for Planet Nine Strengthens
- Is There Life on Mars Today? Was Life Detected There in 1976?
- Patent Filed for a Compact Fusion Reactor
- Age Reversal in Secret Space Programs
- Newly Discovered “Co-Orbital Objects” Could Be Extraterrestrial Probes Watching Us
- Warp Drives Are Starting to Be Taken Seriously
- Artificial Intelligence and Video Games
- The True Cause of Climate Change
- UFO Revelations & More
- US Aircraft Carriers May Now Be Protected by Electromagnetic Shields
- Secret Space Program: Real Evidence
- Apollo 11 UFO Encounter Covered Up
- Dr. Steven Greer: Apollo 11 Did Go to the Moon, but Some of the Footage Was Fake
- Is There a Vitamin Cure for Macular Degeneration?
Top Posts & Pages
Archive of Posts
- 4,057 hits