Russian space industry giant Energia is involved in the production of everything from rockets and satellites to space stations and ballistic missiles, and is the prime mover behind the current Russian manned spaceflight programs. Korolev Rocket & Space Corporation Energia has created and patented a means to fly cosmonauts to the Moon and back without an expensive new heavy-launch rocket.
Search This Blog
- Ancient Aliens: Wormholes & Space Travel
- The Mercury 7 Astronauts: NASA’s First Space Travelers
- Superhabitable Worlds in Our Galaxy
- UFO Crash Retrievals Are Now Going Mainstream
- Time Travel May Be Possible According to a New Study
- Did a Solar Flare Sink the Titanic?
- Making Nuclear Fusion Power a Reality
- The Big Bounce: An Alternative to the Big Bang Theory
- Rogue Planets That Float in Space Without a Sun
- The UK’s Most Spectacular UFO Photo
- New Luxury Prop Plane Boasts Speed of a Jet
- Stars with Many Habitable Planets
- UFO Technology: Limited Hangout vs. Full Disclosure
- Is UFO Secrecy Crumbling?
- A Super-Heavy Launch Vehicle Is Not Needed for Manned Moon Missions
Top Posts & Pages
Archive of Posts
- 6,513 hits