Researchers say new information gathered on the asteroid 16 Psyche – a 140-mile-long minor planet situated within the main asteroid belt orbiting between Mars and Jupiter – will provide astronomical scientists with a clearer view of the rare metal asteroid and possibly provide insight on planetary formation. Psyche could be unique in that it might be an asteroid that is totally made of iron and nickel. Researchers have estimated that the asteroid would be worth around $10,000 quadrillion if its resources were harvested and sold.
Search This Blog
- Use of Anti-Aging Drug May Begin in a Few Years
- New Theory Concerning the Comet That Killed the Dinosaurs
- The Most Distant Object Ever Observed in Our Solar System
- Will Space Tourism Finally Bring an End to the Flat Earth Theory?
- What Are Extrasolar Planets?
- All Natural Non-Toxic Cancer Treatment Under Development
- Flying Saucers Were in the Planning Stage as Early as 1941
- More Secrets About Stonehenge Will Be Unveiled in the Future
- The Clock Is Ticking on Some Big UFO Stories
- Russia’s Roswell Incident
- Navy Patents Suggest American Military Possesses Alien Technology
- C2C’s Top UFO Stories of 2020
- Interesting Radio Signal from Nearby Star
- Was an Extraterrestrial Message Received in a 1977 TV Broadcast?
- New Autonomous Aircraft Designed to Launch Small Satellites
Top Posts & Pages
Archive of Posts
- 7,357 hits