Researchers say new information gathered on the asteroid 16 Psyche – a 140-mile-long minor planet situated within the main asteroid belt orbiting between Mars and Jupiter – will provide astronomical scientists with a clearer view of the rare metal asteroid and possibly provide insight on planetary formation. Psyche could be unique in that it might be an asteroid that is totally made of iron and nickel. Researchers have estimated that the asteroid would be worth around $10,000 quadrillion if its resources were harvested and sold.
Search This Blog
- The Direct Fusion Drive for Fast Interplanetary Travel
- Ancient Aliens: Atlantis in Antarctica
- There’s a 95% Chance of an Earth-Like Planet Within 20 Light Years
- Man Invents An Electric System That Charges Itself
- A Rare Asteroid Worth $10,000 Quadrillion
- Ancient Aliens: The Hollow Moon
- What Would a Realistic Space Battle Look Like?
- Ancient Aliens: Wormholes & Space Travel
- The Mercury 7 Astronauts: NASA’s First Space Travelers
- Superhabitable Worlds in Our Galaxy
- UFO Crash Retrievals Are Now Going Mainstream
- Time Travel May Be Possible According to a New Study
- Did a Solar Flare Sink the Titanic?
- Making Nuclear Fusion Power a Reality
- The Big Bounce: An Alternative to the Big Bang Theory
Top Posts & Pages
Archive of Posts
- 6,785 hits