A man in Scotland hopes to raise enough money to send a proponent of the Flat Earth theory into space so that they can see that the planet is actually round. He has launched a crowdfunding campaign aimed at generating around $340,000 to secure a seat on a Virgin Galactic flight into space when such trips begin later this year. Once enough people have seen the rounded shape of the Earth from orbital altitude during rocket powered tourism flights, perhaps the Flat Earth theory will become a thing of the past.
Search This Blog
- Otis Carr Invented Anti-Gravity Spacecraft That Could Fly To The Moon
- Researchers Say They’ve Reversed Ageing in Human Cells by 30 Years
- Tech Start-Up Seeks to Bring Back ‘Woolly Mammoth’
- James Webb Space Telescope Shows Big Bang Didn’t Happen
- Roswell Crash Survivor: The Truth About the One That Walked Away
- Astronomers Spot the Most Distant Single Star Ever Seen
- CIA Specialist Reveals New Secrets of Area 51
- Ernest Shackleton’s Ship Endurance Found off Coast of Antarctica
- Archeologists Are Planning to Scan the Great Pyramid of Giza to See Every Hidden Chamber Inside
- Are Earthlike Planets Plentiful Throughout the Milky Way?
- In Search of Aliens: The Search for Bigfoot
- Transmedium UFOs – It’s Time for the Truth
- Lockheed Martin To Build Rocket To Retrieve Samples From Mars
- Could the Moon Ever Be Pushed from Orbit?
- Flying Cars: A Glimpse Into the Future
Top Posts & Pages
Archive of Posts
- 10,936 hits