Japanese scientists have discovered a mechanism that allows people to get rid of the so-called senescent cells and thus halts the aging process, with the possibility of administering a drug that can trigger this mechanism in 5-10 years, professor Makoto Nakanishi of the Institute of Medical Science, the University of Tokyo, said.
Search This Blog
- Roswell Crash Survivor: The Truth About the One That Walked Away
- Astronomers Spot the Most Distant Single Star Ever Seen
- CIA Specialist Reveals New Secrets of Area 51
- Ernest Shackleton’s Ship Endurance Found off Coast of Antarctica
- Archeologists Are Planning to Scan the Great Pyramid of Giza to See Every Hidden Chamber Inside
- Are Earthlike Planets Plentiful Throughout the Milky Way?
- In Search of Aliens: The Search for Bigfoot
- Transmedium UFOs – It’s Time for the Truth
- Lockheed Martin To Build Rocket To Retrieve Samples From Mars
- Could the Moon Ever Be Pushed from Orbit?
- Flying Cars: A Glimpse Into the Future
- Are Super-Earths Actually the Best Places to Search for ET?
- Magnetic Motors, Perpetual Motion & Fascinating Physics
- Uri Geller Says He Knows Where the Ark of the Covenant Is
- Astronomers Discover 70 New Rogue Exoplanets
Top Posts & Pages
Archive of Posts
- 10,568 hits