UFOs Disabled Weapons at Nuclear Facilities

UFOs Disabled Weapons at Nuclear Facilities, According to These Former USAF Officers
by Micah Hanks | The Debrief

On March 24, 1967, ten intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBMs) went offline at an underground launch control facility at Malmstrom Air Force Base, Montana.

Robert Salas, a former USAF captain who had been the nuclear missile crew commander at the time, was on site when the ICBMs became inoperable, coinciding with calls from security personnel aboveground who said they observed an unidentified flying object hovering near the facility’s gate.

Just eight days earlier, a similar incident had occurred where several ICBMs went offline at another of Malmstrom’s launch control facilities. Within months of the incidents, an almost identical series of events would transpire at Minot Air Force Base in North Dakota, where ICBMs were again disabled coinciding with sightings of unidentified aerial phenomena.

These incidents, and others like them, were the subject of a press conference held at the National Press Club in Washington on Tuesday, where a panel of former United States Air Force officers related harrowing experiences involving UFOs at nuclear missile launch facilities during the Cold War.

“One of the objectives here is to inform the public at large,” Salas told The Debrief prior to the event. “UFOs have been seen over nuclear weapons facilities, and in some cases disabled those nuclear weapons.”

In addition to the reality of UFO incidents that have occurred at nuclear sites, Salas expressed concern about official secrecy by the United States government, which he accuses of suppressing such information from the public. However, Salas thinks a report on UAP delivered to the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) earlier this year may represent a shift in the government’s attitude toward the subject.

“The fact that this phenomenon is real has actually been acknowledged in that ODNI report of June 25,” Salas told The Debrief. “And that’s a first. I’ve never heard that acknowledged by a government agency before.”

“And now the question is, will the government tell us the truth about what they’ve known now for decades, almost 70 years or more?”

Read More at The Debrief

(Much more at the above link)

This entry was posted in UFO Related and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s