The Trump administration has called for the establishment of a Space Force as a separate military branch initially placed under the Department of the Air Force. The Space Force would then become a separate department of the U.S. military at a later stage. One of the reasons for creating a Space Force could be to provide a defense against so-called “space pirates” such as rogue special access programs and various secret space projects which operate outside of lawful government control.
Search This Blog
- Virgin Galactic Unveils New Suborbital Spaceplane
- What Is the Alcubierre Warp Drive?
- Solving the Puzzling Mystery of the Moons of Mars
- New Warp Drive Solutions for Faster-Than-Light Travel
- Brave Is Launching a Privacy-Focused Search Engine to Compete with Google
- Hubble Space Telescope Captures Immense Galaxy That Stretches 200,000 Light-Years Across
- Anti-Solar Panels Don’t Require Daylight to Generate Power
- Use of Anti-Aging Drug May Begin in a Few Years
- New Theory Concerning the Comet That Killed the Dinosaurs
- The Most Distant Object Ever Observed in Our Solar System
- Will Space Tourism Finally Bring an End to the Flat Earth Theory?
- What Are Extrasolar Planets?
- All Natural Non-Toxic Cancer Treatment Under Development
- Flying Saucers Were in the Planning Stage as Early as 1941
- More Secrets About Stonehenge Will Be Unveiled in the Future
Top Posts & Pages
Archive of Posts
- 7,756 hits