The Trump administration has called for the establishment of a Space Force as a separate military branch initially placed under the Department of the Air Force. The Space Force would then become a separate department of the U.S. military at a later stage. One of the reasons for creating a Space Force could be to provide a defense against so-called “space pirates” such as rogue special access programs and various secret space projects which operate outside of lawful government control.
Search This Blog
- The Top Theories That Could Bring Us Closer to Faster-Than-Light Travel
- Otis Carr Invented Anti-Gravity Spacecraft That Could Fly To The Moon
- Researchers Say They’ve Reversed Ageing in Human Cells by 30 Years
- Tech Start-Up Seeks to Bring Back ‘Woolly Mammoth’
- James Webb Space Telescope Shows Big Bang Didn’t Happen
- Roswell Crash Survivor: The Truth About the One That Walked Away
- Astronomers Spot the Most Distant Single Star Ever Seen
- CIA Specialist Reveals New Secrets of Area 51
- Ernest Shackleton’s Ship Endurance Found off Coast of Antarctica
- Archeologists Are Planning to Scan the Great Pyramid of Giza to See Every Hidden Chamber Inside
- Are Earthlike Planets Plentiful Throughout the Milky Way?
- In Search of Aliens: The Search for Bigfoot
- Transmedium UFOs – It’s Time for the Truth
- Lockheed Martin To Build Rocket To Retrieve Samples From Mars
- Could the Moon Ever Be Pushed from Orbit?
Top Posts & Pages
Archive of Posts
- 11,194 hits