The Trump administration has called for the establishment of a Space Force as a separate military branch initially placed under the Department of the Air Force. The Space Force would then become a separate department of the U.S. military at a later stage. One of the reasons for creating a Space Force could be to provide a defense against so-called “space pirates” such as rogue special access programs and various secret space projects which operate outside of lawful government control.
Search This Blog
- U.S. Space Force Recruiting Video
- A Detailed Analysis of a Warp Drive Coil
- Scientists Continue to Work on Warp Drive Theories
- Bold New Theory Offered for Source of Tunguska Blast
- Nuclear Fusion Energy Solution May Come From Permanent Magnets
- What Will Space Tourism Be Like?
- The Lunar Landers for NASA’s next Trip Back to the Moon
- The Apollo 13 Space Emergency & Safe Return to Earth
- The New Space Race of the 2020’s
- NASA Plans to Establish Bases on the Moon and Mars
- People Who Predicted the Future with Stunning Accuracy
- Exoplanets: Nearby Super-Earth, Worlds with Two Suns
- Farewell to Einstein’s Theory of General Relativity?
- What Did NASA’s New Horizons Probe Discover Around Pluto?
- What Shape Is the Universe?
Top Posts & Pages
Archive of Posts
- 5,679 hits