According to this interesting article, the original Star Trek TV series created by Gene Roddenberry was based on classified information surrounding the development of a secret U.S. Navy space fleet with advanced capabilities. Therefore, Star Trek could be considered to be a fictionalized form of disclosure about an actual secret space program.
Search This Blog
- The Direct Fusion Drive for Fast Interplanetary Travel
- Ancient Aliens: Atlantis in Antarctica
- There’s a 95% Chance of an Earth-Like Planet Within 20 Light Years
- Man Invents An Electric System That Charges Itself
- A Rare Asteroid Worth $10,000 Quadrillion
- Ancient Aliens: The Hollow Moon
- What Would a Realistic Space Battle Look Like?
- Ancient Aliens: Wormholes & Space Travel
- The Mercury 7 Astronauts: NASA’s First Space Travelers
- Superhabitable Worlds in Our Galaxy
- UFO Crash Retrievals Are Now Going Mainstream
- Time Travel May Be Possible According to a New Study
- Did a Solar Flare Sink the Titanic?
- Making Nuclear Fusion Power a Reality
- The Big Bounce: An Alternative to the Big Bang Theory
Top Posts & Pages
Archive of Posts
- 6,788 hits