According to this interesting article, the original Star Trek TV series created by Gene Roddenberry was based on classified information surrounding the development of a secret U.S. Navy space fleet with advanced capabilities. Therefore, Star Trek could be considered to be a fictionalized form of disclosure about an actual secret space program.
Search This Blog
- The World of Free Energy
- Where Did Nikola Tesla’s Futuristic Knowledge Come From?
- The Top Theories That Could Bring Us Closer to Faster-Than-Light Travel
- Otis Carr Invented Anti-Gravity Spacecraft That Could Fly To The Moon
- Researchers Say They’ve Reversed Ageing in Human Cells by 30 Years
- Tech Start-Up Seeks to Bring Back ‘Woolly Mammoth’
- James Webb Space Telescope Shows Big Bang Didn’t Happen
- Roswell Crash Survivor: The Truth About the One That Walked Away
- Astronomers Spot the Most Distant Single Star Ever Seen
- CIA Specialist Reveals New Secrets of Area 51
- Ernest Shackleton’s Ship Endurance Found off Coast of Antarctica
- Archeologists Are Planning to Scan the Great Pyramid of Giza to See Every Hidden Chamber Inside
- Are Earthlike Planets Plentiful Throughout the Milky Way?
- In Search of Aliens: The Search for Bigfoot
- Transmedium UFOs – It’s Time for the Truth
Top Posts & Pages
Archive of Posts
- Energy Revolution (17)
- General (30)
- Health & Healing (13)
- Notices (1)
- Secret Space Program (11)
- Space Exploration (77)
- UFO Related (28)
- Video Reports (41)
- 11,507 hits
Subscribe via RSS
Real (far out) space technology; and in 1966 to boot.
Leads me to believe that OUR technology is far more advanced than what we can imagine.
True. Large multi-stage rockets are obsolete. The real space program (highly classified) uses more advanced methods of propulsion such as ant-gravity and probably has interstellar capabilities.