According to this interesting article, the original Star Trek TV series created by Gene Roddenberry was based on classified information surrounding the development of a secret U.S. Navy space fleet with advanced capabilities. Therefore, Star Trek could be considered to be a fictionalized form of disclosure about an actual secret space program.
See the News Links page for more news and information updates.
Search This Blog
- Is There a Vitamin Cure for Macular Degeneration?
- The Karl Marx of Physics
- The Number of Earth-Like Planets in the Universe
- Was Star Trek Based on a Secret Navy Space Program?
- UFOs Are Real and We Have Debris
- Will the Proposed Space Force Be Used to Protect Us from Space Pirates?
- Suppressed Energy and Medical Technology
- Famous UFO Researcher Has Passed Away
- An Explanation of the Alcubierre-White Warp Drive
- Nikola Tesla and Flying Saucer Technology
- The Reality of Free Energy and Free Energy Devices
- Royal Raymond Rife and His Healing Technology
- Stargate Movie: Activation of the Great Stargate
- Was the Stargate SG-1 Show a Form of Soft Disclosure?
- The Key To Long Distance Space Travel
Top Posts & Pages
Archive of Posts
- 3,766 hits