The US Navy has authorized the publication of a patent for a nuclear fusion reactor that can both generate enormous quantities of power and yet be small enough to be fitted on mobile platforms, including spacecraft. The patent’s publication supports whistleblower/insider claims of mile (1.6 kilometers) long space carriers that have been secretly built and deployed by the Navy since the late 1970s and early 1980s. This reactor is apparently part of the Navy’s secret space program in which advanced aerospace vehicles are propelled and protected by electromagnetic fields. See the following article:
Search This Blog
- Anti-Solar Panels Don’t Require Daylight to Generate Power
- Use of Anti-Aging Drug May Begin in a Few Years
- New Theory Concerning the Comet That Killed the Dinosaurs
- The Most Distant Object Ever Observed in Our Solar System
- Will Space Tourism Finally Bring an End to the Flat Earth Theory?
- What Are Extrasolar Planets?
- All Natural Non-Toxic Cancer Treatment Under Development
- Flying Saucers Were in the Planning Stage as Early as 1941
- More Secrets About Stonehenge Will Be Unveiled in the Future
- The Clock Is Ticking on Some Big UFO Stories
- Russia’s Roswell Incident
- Navy Patents Suggest American Military Possesses Alien Technology
- C2C’s Top UFO Stories of 2020
- Interesting Radio Signal from Nearby Star
- Was an Extraterrestrial Message Received in a 1977 TV Broadcast?
Top Posts & Pages
Archive of Posts
- 7,421 hits