A provocative paper published in the journal Nature Astronomy argues that the universe may curve around and close in on itself like a sphere, rather than lying flat like a sheet of paper as the standard theory of cosmology predicts. The authors reanalyzed a major cosmological data set and concluded that the data favors a closed universe with 99% certainty — even as other evidence suggests the universe is flat.
Search This Blog
- Exoplanets: Nearby Super-Earth, Worlds with Two Suns
- Farewell to Einstein’s Theory of General Relativity?
- What Did NASA’s New Horizons Probe Discover Around Pluto?
- What Shape Is the Universe?
- Artificial Intelligence Can Solve Scientific Problems
- America’s Greatest Radionics Innovator
- The Jump Drive for Interstellar Travel
- Nuclear Fusion Startup Will Provide ‘Unlimited’ Energy
- Tic Tac UFOs & Secret Space Program
- Scientist Reportedly Comes Up With a Time Travel Equation
- Is an Anti-Aging Pill Within Reach?
- Richard Dolan: A History of Anti-Gravity Research
- Amazing UFOs in the 21st Century
- UFO Year in Review
- Artificial Intelligence & Nuclear Fusion Research
Top Posts & Pages
Archive of Posts
- 5,233 hits