A provocative paper published in the journal Nature Astronomy argues that the universe may curve around and close in on itself like a sphere, rather than lying flat like a sheet of paper as the standard theory of cosmology predicts. The authors reanalyzed a major cosmological data set and concluded that the data favors a closed universe with 99% certainty — even as other evidence suggests the universe is flat.
Search This Blog
- The Direct Fusion Drive for Fast Interplanetary Travel
- Ancient Aliens: Atlantis in Antarctica
- There’s a 95% Chance of an Earth-Like Planet Within 20 Light Years
- Man Invents An Electric System That Charges Itself
- A Rare Asteroid Worth $10,000 Quadrillion
- Ancient Aliens: The Hollow Moon
- What Would a Realistic Space Battle Look Like?
- Ancient Aliens: Wormholes & Space Travel
- The Mercury 7 Astronauts: NASA’s First Space Travelers
- Superhabitable Worlds in Our Galaxy
- UFO Crash Retrievals Are Now Going Mainstream
- Time Travel May Be Possible According to a New Study
- Did a Solar Flare Sink the Titanic?
- Making Nuclear Fusion Power a Reality
- The Big Bounce: An Alternative to the Big Bang Theory
Top Posts & Pages
Archive of Posts
- 6,788 hits