The idea of aliens and that other worlds might be inhabited actually goes back to ancient times. The question was a matter of real debate among philosophers, scientists and theologians in the Western world by the 18th century and it was widely accepted that alien civilizations existed. But something changed in the 19th century. That’s when you first start to see these reports of people seeing what they say were flying ships overhead. But it’s really not until 1947 that people began to regularly speak of seeing flying objects that some attributed to extraterrestrials. From 1947 to 1950, a lot of the general public became utterly fascinated with the mystery of flying saucers. The modern UFO era had begun.
Search This Blog
- Roswell Crash Survivor: The Truth About the One That Walked Away
- Astronomers Spot the Most Distant Single Star Ever Seen
- CIA Specialist Reveals New Secrets of Area 51
- Ernest Shackleton’s Ship Endurance Found off Coast of Antarctica
- Archeologists Are Planning to Scan the Great Pyramid of Giza to See Every Hidden Chamber Inside
- Are Earthlike Planets Plentiful Throughout the Milky Way?
- In Search of Aliens: The Search for Bigfoot
- Transmedium UFOs – It’s Time for the Truth
- Lockheed Martin To Build Rocket To Retrieve Samples From Mars
- Could the Moon Ever Be Pushed from Orbit?
- Flying Cars: A Glimpse Into the Future
- Are Super-Earths Actually the Best Places to Search for ET?
- Magnetic Motors, Perpetual Motion & Fascinating Physics
- Uri Geller Says He Knows Where the Ark of the Covenant Is
- Astronomers Discover 70 New Rogue Exoplanets
Top Posts & Pages
Archive of Posts
- 10,565 hits