A company called Altos Labs is rumored to have pursued biological reprogramming technology to rejuvenate cells in the lab that some researchers think could be extended to revitalize entire animal bodies, hence opening paths to prolong human life. Former Amazon CEO and the world’s richest person Jeff Bezos has invested in a new anti-aging company called Altos Labs, MIT Technology Review writes, citing people familiar with the matter.
Search This Blog
- The Top Theories That Could Bring Us Closer to Faster-Than-Light Travel
- Otis Carr Invented Anti-Gravity Spacecraft That Could Fly To The Moon
- Researchers Say They’ve Reversed Ageing in Human Cells by 30 Years
- Tech Start-Up Seeks to Bring Back ‘Woolly Mammoth’
- James Webb Space Telescope Shows Big Bang Didn’t Happen
- Roswell Crash Survivor: The Truth About the One That Walked Away
- Astronomers Spot the Most Distant Single Star Ever Seen
- CIA Specialist Reveals New Secrets of Area 51
- Ernest Shackleton’s Ship Endurance Found off Coast of Antarctica
- Archeologists Are Planning to Scan the Great Pyramid of Giza to See Every Hidden Chamber Inside
- Are Earthlike Planets Plentiful Throughout the Milky Way?
- In Search of Aliens: The Search for Bigfoot
- Transmedium UFOs – It’s Time for the Truth
- Lockheed Martin To Build Rocket To Retrieve Samples From Mars
- Could the Moon Ever Be Pushed from Orbit?
Top Posts & Pages
Archive of Posts
- 11,194 hits