A company called Altos Labs is rumored to have pursued biological reprogramming technology to rejuvenate cells in the lab that some researchers think could be extended to revitalize entire animal bodies, hence opening paths to prolong human life. Former Amazon CEO and the world’s richest person Jeff Bezos has invested in a new anti-aging company called Altos Labs, MIT Technology Review writes, citing people familiar with the matter.
Search This Blog
- Are Super-Earths Actually the Best Places to Search for ET?
- Magnetic Motors, Perpetual Motion & Fascinating Physics
- Uri Geller Says He Knows Where the Ark of the Covenant Is
- Astronomers Discover 70 New Rogue Exoplanets
- Did Ancient Chinese Explore America Before Columbus?
- Did Ancient Egyptians Have Electricity?
- The Universe: Why Do UFOs Visit Earth & What Technologies Do They Use?
- Next Supervolcano Eruption Might Happen Without Warning
- Experiments Move Nuclear Fusion Closer to Reality for Space Travel
- Mammoths Still Roamed the Earth When Egypt’s Pyramids Were Being Built
- UFOs Disabled Weapons at Nuclear Facilities
- Nuking an Asteroid Might Save the World After All
- First Planet Found Outside of Our Milky Way Galaxy
- William Shatner Rockets to Space and Back on a Blue Origin Suborbital Flight
- Einstein May Have Examined Roswell UFO Wreckage
Top Posts & Pages
Archive of Posts
- 10,117 hits